Getting in Shape
Options

MyFitnessPal Bride - Add Me!

Diligently working with My Fitness Pal to drop 75lbs before trying on wedding dresses (aiming for January) and a full 100 before the wedding (October 2015). Started in April, and am down almost 21lbs. Any other My Fitness Pal Knotties out there? Add me!

- Neffme

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 

Re: MyFitnessPal Bride - Add Me!

• Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm on there....I'm abzq. I'm down 15 pounds but since the beginning of the year, I've had trouble staying motivated. I would like to lose another 40-50 pounds. Good for you, 20 pounds in just 3 months!
  • Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I can't figure out how to add people :-/ but anyone can feel free to add me BreMurie I'm currently trying to lose about 25 pounds!
  • Options
    I think you need email addresses to add people. If any of you ladies want to add me send me a PM and I'll give you my email :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    frap33frap33 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Hey MegEn1 and everybody! Aside for the fact that my boyfriend hasn't yet proposed, I think that you and I are more or less on the same schedule. I'm terribly excited because I think he's going to ask within the next few months, but at the same time I'm terrified because we'd be planning a September 2015 wedding. Since I met him I've gained 60 pounds...and I was already about 15-20lbs overweight when we met! 

I'm head over heals in love with him and can't wait to get married (when he
    finally asks), but I'm terrified about the prospects of dress shopping. 

Are any of you on www.fitocracy.com? If so, can you friend me (I'm FraP)?
    I also have a MFP account, so maybe I'll go back on there to meet up with you ladies!

Let's get this started!!!
  • Options
    MegEn1MegEn1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    You can add people by going to Community --> Find Members --> Inputting the username on the last search field. 

• Options
    MegEn1 said:
    You can add people by going to Community --> Find Members --> Inputting the username on the last search field. 
    You can??
    Yeah I'm reallllllly bad with MFP knowledge. But I'm there! Add me!
     ooh_barracuda <-- that's me
  • Options
    MegEn1MegEn1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    MegEn1 said:
    You can??
    Yeah I'm reallllllly bad with MFP knowledge. But I'm there! Add me!
     ooh_barracuda <-- that's me
    I would do anything for Tina.

• Options
    Add me too! greenapples27 :)
  • Options
    Just getting back into using MFP and I need someone to keep me accountable. Add me? jenbaer16

I'm looking to lose about 10-15 but mostly use diet and exercise to tone trouble areas for my Sept 2015 and beyond. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AmynMike1AmynMike1 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2014

You can add me amyapple316.  I am getting Married Feb 2015, and I would like to loose at least 20lbs. 

• Options
    You can add me kbuford1. I am getting married Sep 2015, have already purchased my dress, but trying to lose 20lbs before my first fitting May 2015

• Options
    *kbuford2

• Options
    I just joined... feel free to add me: jlujo2388
  • Options
    Thanks all! How's everyone doing so far?

SD: April 2014
    SW: 250lbs
    CW: 206lbs
    GW: 150lbs

• Options
    I'm way late to this party, but I'm on there too! username: lynzenichole
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards