Light Source Photography

Has anyone worked with them before?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Light Source Photography

• Options
    jackiejungjackiejung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not a big fan of photographers that contract out other photographers. We also looked at Ari Rosenthal, but he does the same, I just did not feel confortable not knowing what type of photographer I would have at my wedding.
    We went with Katie Toman Photography, she had a fantastic portfolio and very reasonable prices...she is fun to work with too!
  • Options
    karileevrkarileevr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree, its best to know your photographer - the person who will actually be there on your wedding day. Make sure they take the time to get to know you and find out what YOU like, not just a cookie-cutter, this is how we do it, type of service. You'll notice the difference, believe me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I did not think she contracted with others. Her name is Cathleen Warren and she is the owner of  Light Source Photography. She said she does all of her own work. I am a little confusedabout you guys talking out contracting out. Have you heard that she does this?

Here is her website.
    www.lightsourcephotographyonline.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Cathleen and after meeting with her I am beyond excited for her to capture my wedding day.

She does not contract out.  She does her own photography, but does have a second shooter for larger weddings or if you request it.

We will be taking our engagement photos in the next few weeks and I am confident they will be FANTASTIC!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards