Louisiana-New Orleans

Who is getting married at the Tree of Life on October 18, 2014?

So, who else is getting married at the Tree of Life on October 18th?  I know there are a couple other couples that are slotted for that day.  Just trying to coordinate and possibly split some costs on chair rentals.  Thanks!

Re: Who is getting married at the Tree of Life on October 18, 2014?

• I am getting married there on the 11th but rented pews. How did you find out that there is another wedding that day? I couldn't get any other information from Audubon Park in regards to others.
  • I called the Audubon Park shelters contact.  In theory you can't "reserve" the tree.  But it turns out that they will only issue so many permits for events in that area on the same day...so basically you can reserve the tree. Audubon told me that there were other weddings permitted that day, but wouldn't give me any other info.
  • Hello! Knottie, where did you rent your Pews from? I am very interested. Thank you!
  • Hi, I'm just seeing this, but I'm getting married at the Tree of Life on Oct. 18th. I'm just now looking for chair rentals. Did you already rent yours? I would love to split!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards