Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding items for sale

GabbyBarksGabbyBarks member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
edited June 2014 in Ohio-Cleveland

Hi All!

I got married on 2/22/2014 and am finally getting around to selling all of my wedding items that I no longer need.  If anyone is interested in any of the following items, please email me at lyamsek@gmail.com.  Photos of everything are included at the bottom of this post.  

-20 gold 2.5x3.5 picture frames: $40.  We used these for table numbers and ended up only having 16 tables, so there are only numbers in 16 of them, but I still have all of the supplies we used and would be happy to include them free of charge to anyone who wanted to use the same pink&gold numbers we used.  Otherwise, you could easily fill the frames with whatever you want. 

-62 mismatched glass votive jars, painted pink and light pink on bottoms: $50.  This was a DIY project – the paint is definitely not perfect, but matched my rustic décor well.  We used these to hold tea lights as part of our centerpieces.

-36 mismatched textured glass votive jars, collected from various sources: $25.   These also were used to hold tea lights for our centerpieces.

-16 tall glass jars of mismatching height with lace and gold ribbon wrapped around them, as well as 6 tall jars of the same height without lace/ribbon around them – The lace jars were another DIY project and were used to hold candles on the tables.  The lace was glued on with a hot glue gun, and I think it could be easily removed if you just want the jars.  The six jars without lace were used to hold bouquets on the bridal table.  $20 for the entire set.

-Birdcage card holder: $15 – The ribbons have been removed since our wedding, but the flower is clip on and still included.  Would also be happy to provide pink/white/gold ribbons used to decorate free of charge.

-Also I am selling my dress – Maggie Sottero Divina, size 0.  Dress has been professionally cleaned and is in like new condition.  It is listed on tradesy.com for $1,050 but I would be happy to negotiate with a local bride so we can do the transaction in person.  Another perk is then you could try the  dress on and see it before you buy it J email me or see link for more info:  https://www.tradesy.com/weddings/wedding-dresses/maggie-sottero-divina-wedding-dress-983951

I live in Tremont, work in Canal Fulton, and also am frequently in the Sandusky area because my husband’s parents live there, so hopefully meeting up will not be a problem.  If you want better photos of anything or have any questions, please let me know! 

Laura

lyamsek@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards