Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Panic Attack on travel agent

I am planning our wedding in Mexico next year and have had a TERRIBLE time with a travel agent. I started with destinationweddings.com and was getting rates back that were HIGHER then the website. I decided I need a fresh start. Anyone having a GREAT experience with their agent?

Re: Panic Attack on travel agent

• Options
    We used Patty Jordan from Wright Travel Agency. She was amazing.
  • Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm using Beach Bum Vacations, they've been great so far!!! 
  • Options
    I've been working with Erica at Beach Bum and she is amazing! Very quick to reply with great information. We're going the 14th to check out some resorts in Cancun and was originally quoted over $300 for a private transfer all day which I wasn't happy about. She was quick to say she would contact another company and got it down to $150! 
  • Options
    I am getting married at a Sandals resort. I do not even need a travel agent. I have done all of the research I need myself and the wedding coordinators are included and so great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am using destination weddings and I love my TA. She is helpful and professional. She makes me feel special and is very detailed.
  • Options
    malynamalyna member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    do you mean a transfer to and from the airport? I'm also working with BBV and my contract says transfers are included...?
    I've been working with Erica at Beach Bum and she is amazing! Very quick to reply with great information. We're going the 14th to check out some resorts in Cancun and was originally quoted over $300 for a private transfer all day which I wasn't happy about. She was quick to say she would contact another company and got it down to $150! 
  • Options
    malyna said:
    do you mean a transfer to and from the airport? I'm also working with BBV and my contract says transfers are included...?
    Sorry for being vague! Our transfer from the airport to the resort we were staying at was included. We stayed in Playa del Carmen and we took a day to check out 3 resorts in Cancun. We had a private transfer to take us to the site inspections all day so we didn't have to worry about cabs, renting cars, security, etc. She helped us book and schedule the site inspections and dealt with the transfer for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards