• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Nevada-Las Vegas

Must Have Photo's HELP?

Where are some locations that turned out pretty in your pics?  Anywhere not to miss?

Any suggesions would be great.  Thanks :)

DixeChik19

Re: Must Have Photo's HELP?

  • This is good info to have... def following!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • across from the main entrance to the Bellagio, there's a sort of patio that overlooks the fountains. The Paris is in the background and it makes for a really pretty picture. It's pretty popular with a lot of photographers. I'm attaching a picture we took there :) Bellagio gardens are a great spot too, there's always a unique theme. They are always extremely crowded though so getting good pictures is tough. Most tourists really don't seem to care if you are getting wedding pictures taken anywhere on the strip and just walk through the shots.

    Also the bridge in front of the Venetian's clock tower is another spot I've seen on a lot of photographers' websites. Same with the Welcome to Las Vegas sign. We didn't have time for pictures at either spot though.
  • kellamity said:
    across from the main entrance to the Bellagio, there's a sort of patio that overlooks the fountains. The Paris is in the background and it makes for a really pretty picture. It's pretty popular with a lot of photographers. I'm attaching a picture we took there :) Bellagio gardens are a great spot too, there's always a unique theme. They are always extremely crowded though so getting good pictures is tough. Most tourists really don't seem to care if you are getting wedding pictures taken anywhere on the strip and just walk through the shots.

    Also the bridge in front of the Venetian's clock tower is another spot I've seen on a lot of photographers' websites. Same with the Welcome to Las Vegas sign. We didn't have time for pictures at either spot though.
    WOW!  That is a gorgeous shot!  I will look up the other places also. That is a super bummer people are not polite.  Doesn't everyone love a wedding?  Haha
  • I regret not doing a a strip tour with Vegas themed photos :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KikiMira said:
    I regret not doing a a strip tour with Vegas themed photos :(


    When you say strip tour that means renting the bus and stopping for fun Vegas places for photos?  I've seen a couple people use the term and just want to clarify

    I really liked your wedding site also, I creeped it back in the wedding site forum.  I like your style!

  • Did anyone go to the Neon Graveyard?  I'm reading some reviews that now since the price has gone up that it's not really worth it to pay.  Any Input?
  • I'm debating on it. I would love to do our first look there but I don't know if I want to pay $400 for 1 hour! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We wanted to do that Neon Boneyard but that is way out of our price range. We are doing a strip tour though. We're renting a limo for 2 hours to shuttle us around
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hmgiffor said:
    I'm debating on it. I would love to do our first look there but I don't know if I want to pay $400 for 1 hour! 

    That was my thought, I'm all about a splurge if it's worth it, but it really seems a little crazy high!
  • We wanted to do that Neon Boneyard but that is way out of our price range. We are doing a strip tour though. We're renting a limo for 2 hours to shuttle us around
    I'm trying to figure out a timeframe also, I was thinking 2 hours sounds pretty good also.
  • That's what Todd gave us as a recommendation. We're renting a limo to shuttle us about so we don't have to walk
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    KikiMiraMishMashPotato
  • Bigm1056 said:
    KikiMira said:
    I regret not doing a a strip tour with Vegas themed photos :(


    When you say strip tour that means renting the bus and stopping for fun Vegas places for photos?  I've seen a couple people use the term and just want to clarify

    I really liked your wedding site also, I creeped it back in the wedding site forum.  I like your style!

    Pretty much, a limo or shuttle and then you go on the strip and stop for photos. 

    Aww Thanks, I liked my style/wedding as well! lol  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am yet to do this but I'm getting married 29th July. We are doing a bit of a strip tour for a couple of hours right after the ceremony. We are stopping at the LV sign, getting a pic outside the fountains then we are heading downtown to get some shots outside the more vintage style casino's and possibly the arts district where there is lots of cool graffiti.

    Good luck with the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards