May 2014 Weddings

Our first full month

So now that it's July, we've all been wives for one full month!!!! How was your first month as a wife? Not much has changed for me, but I think I'm finally getting used to calling him my husband. Getting used to my new last name is a different story though. LOL

Do you guys miss planning the wedding? I've been immersing myself in home projects so that I have stuff to keep me busy.

Re: Our first full month

• I sit at work going...well what the hell do I do now?lol. Most of my planning was done at work. Now were focusing on the husband getting into Boeing down in south Carolina.
  • dluberts said:
    I sit at work going...well what the hell do I do now?lol. Most of my planning was done at work. Now were focusing on the husband getting into Boeing down in south Carolina.
    Same here!!!!

This month has flown by!  I can't believe it.  I'm still getting in to the routine of doing things.  Like coming home and making dinner every night.  Before the wedding it was running around like a nut after work and maybe having time for a bowl of cereal lol.

One night last week I was just exhausted and had a really bad day at work.  I didn't feel like cooking.  When H got home I started crying and saying how I'm a bad wife because I didn't make dinner.  Meanwhile he could care less.  There were leftovers and a few frozen meals in the freezer.

I blame PMS and the fact that I put unncessary pressure on myself.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards