Just Engaged and Proposals

Any Yellow Diamonds Out There?

I just got engaged on Sunday night, and my fiance chose a yellow diamond, which I'm thrilled about.  I told him I wanted something unique and different.  I actually had a similar ring pinned to my Pinterest, so he had this one custom made to look like it.

Would love to see if anyone else has some yellow diamonds!

Re: Any Yellow Diamonds Out There?

• I do!  I like the something unique the yellow diamond gives.  :)  This isn't my wedding band, it's just the only picture I have of my ring handy on my work computer, lol.  I picked a very similar band but it's all covered in the small diamonds instead of the smooth portion on this one. 

• I don't, but I think both of your rings are gorgeous! I hadn't even heard of a yellow diamond, but it's absolutely lovely!!
  • I just have a classic diamond, but if I were to go for a "non-traditional" stone it probably would have been a canary diamond. I think they're stunning!
  • I have a regular diamond, but I love yellow diamonds! I showed DH a beautiful right hand yellow diamond ring so hopefully in the future I'll be the proud owner of one.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, I'm recently engaged and I started to fall in love with yellow diamonds a few years ago--primarily because I could never find my birthstone (yellow Topaz).

Anyhow, I dropped hints about my love for yellow stones, and the FI did amazing with the design. I'm in love with my ring! :)

•  said:

Yes, I'm recently engaged and I started to fall in love with yellow diamonds a few years ago--primarily because I could never find my birthstone (yellow Topaz).

Anyhow, I dropped hints about my love for yellow stones, and the FI did amazing with the design. I'm in love with my ring! :)

You should change your username.  This thread only caught my eye because of the email address.

• My diamond is blue, but I love your ring!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Thanks for the heads up! :)
  • Ooh, blue diamonds/stone sounds beautiful! :)
  • Love the yellow diamonds ladies!
  • I have a yellow diamond too!  Absolutely love it!  He designed it so I think that just makes it that much more special. I really love that he went with a pale yellow versus a vivid yellow.  Center stone is 3.5carats.

Your ring is stunning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards