North Carolina

Wedding dresses on a budget.

I've begun my search for bridal gowns and it's becoming a little difficult because of my budget. Can anyone recommend dress shops in the Raleigh area that are good for brides wanting to spend less than $1000? I know of David's Bridal, but are there other options (I haven't found anything at David's that has wowed me yet).  

Re: Wedding dresses on a budget.

• I got my gown at Carolina Bridal World in Smithfield. It isn't a far drive from Raleigh and I was pleased with their selection. My dress was $1,200 but they had less expensive designers and sales.

Also, Bridal Mart in Burlington. They have a HUGE selection and good prices. I went there first.

• Elegant Bridal in Burlington.  They are good about working with people that have a specific budget.  About 1 hour from Raleigh.  
    photo a9462148-4aa2-44d9-90ce-7f8b4d94b393_zps20ae9070.jpg
  • I have a dress for sale :)
    I'm in Greensboro if interested.
  • What size and style are you looking for? I have a size 10 in ivory lace. I'm in Greensboro and bought a new dress, so I'm selling my first one. Feel free to email me for pictures and more details at sabsmiles@yahoo.com
  • Have you also considered a sample gown? My wedding is in two months so I didn't have time to order one. I found one online that I fell in love with. Elegant Bridal in Burlington carried it as a sample. It was $1,475 and she gave it to me for $999. This is a mother and daughter shop and they truly are the nicest people. Their gowns are beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards