Wisconsin

DJ's/Floral/Save the date Magnets in Madison WI.

I am not from the Madison area and we have not been to any weddings in the Madison area. If anyone has knows anything about a great DJ, at a reasonable price or a great floralist also at a great price I would love to know the names!! I am also very confused on all these sites for save the date magnets. I would just like someone elses input instead of going to one site to the next to the next. Thank youKiss

Re: DJ's/Floral/Save the date Magnets in Madison WI.

• edited December 2011
    I just got my save the date magnets from Magnetstreet and couldn't be happier with them. Someone there actually goes over your proof to double check it and make sure everything looks good. They wrote me about my wedding website font being a bit small and adjusted it for me to approve which I really appreciated. The magents got to me in only a few days and they sent me about 12 extras!!! I would really reccomend them :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I highly recommend Sarah Lopez for a florist. She does it out of her home so she charges MUCH less than local florists in the area. She did just start in January but she has some VERY good ideas. I told her how I don't know very much about flowers, what's in season, etc and she was more than willing to help me out with all of that. She also was very helpful with recommending other places for other things that we needed help with. She even came up with ideas that I would have never thought of. You can check out her website and see some of her work as well as more about her and how to contact her. http://www.simplyglamorousdesigns.com/

For a DJ, for my wedding we are using Midwest Sound and Light which is actually out of Waukesha. I had talked to them at a local bridal show around here so I got a little bit off for that but they were the cheapest that I could find. My sister had used Jukebox Bandstand but they were wanting a few hundred more than what we got our quote at for Midwest Sound. Both are very good DJ companies though. You can check them out at http://www.jukeboxbandstand.com/ and http://www.midwestsoundwi.com/

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hgrutthgrutt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you:)
  • edited December 2011
    You're welcome :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our DJ is Mike MIller.  His price was very reasonable and includes cocktail and dinner hour music.  http://www.mikemillerdj.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2nd Midwest Sound. We are actually having our wedding in MN, but they have an office here too. They have been awesome to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my STD's from Totallyweddingmagnets.com

Cheapest Place and FAST SHIPPINg, and you can totallty Design your own!

I loved mine!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Reasonable??
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I second midwest sound and would highly recommend requesting Alfonso if some oldies some country and some rap/ hip hop is your mix :)

I used Amanda with Alluring Blooms, she works out of her home and did an amazing job. She was great to work with as I had a million questions for her and my mom was also emailing her a million questions. She was extremely professional the day of the wedding! She may be new but I think she has booked a ton of wedding for the upcoming months... and her knowledge of flowers and arranging is awesome!

I had someone from etsy.com design our save the dates and then used to vistaprint.com to print. Quality was better than I expected and they were "free" just had to pay shipping..
  • gerogejuliegerogejulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing our STD from Vistaprint.  You can design it or they have templates for you.  It was really cheap and you can upload your guest list and they will send them out for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards