Destination Weddings Discussions

Wedding at Pueblo Bonito Sunset

I just wanted to write a review after having my wedding here in May 2014. This hotel was beautiful. It is well maintained and the staff is very friendly. I had 60 guests who all said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. All rooms have an ocean view so that made the guests feel special. If youre thinking about doing your wedding here, do it! The wedding planner (Denise) took excellent care of me. Every detail was carried out and thought of just how I wanted it. I had my ceremony on the beach and the reception at the sky pool. The sunset up there is breathtaking. The quality of the flowers and décor was great. The vendors they work with are very good and professional. It turned out better than expected. If anyone has any specific questions, I would be happy to help out. I came to this site frequently due to the anxiety of planning a destination wedding!

Re: Wedding at Pueblo Bonito Sunset

• Hi. I'm happy to hear your weddibg turned out so wonderful.Congrats! We're getting married at PBSB in November and my experience so far has been frustrating. Each time the hotel assigns me with a wedding coordinator, I can never get a hold of them and find out later that they've left the hotel and no longer work at PBSB. I'm now on my 3rd coordinator (marisol) and still have many unanswered queations. Did you have any trouble communication with your wedding coordinator?

Thanks,
    Chelsea Bell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards