Canada-Ontario

Engagement Photo Locations - Hamilton area

We are looking to do our engagement photos in the fall in the Hamilton area.  We are getting married next June at the Waterfront Centre so we will have summer photos with water backdrops from the wedding.  I was looking for a different setting for our engagement shoot so we have some diversity.  Does anyone have any recommendations of locations to do an engagement shoot in the fall in the Hamilton area.  Our photographer is based out of Oakville so we could travel a bit in that direction as well.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Engagement Photo Locations - Hamilton area

• I recommend Osler House in Dundas. It's a Bed and Breakfast. The wedding/engagement photography there is beautiful! 

There's also Dundurn Castle, McMaster, Ancaster Fair/Rockton fair, Websters Falls, I could go on...
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
  • Burlington, Hamilton and Oakville all have beautiful conservation parks. I'm not sure how to get permits for these parks but I am sure they must offer something.

I know that permits from Lowville park in Burlington can be obtained by the city.

Just google conservation parks in hamilton, burlington or oakville I am sure you find something perfect for you at one of these places
  • Webster Falls is great. There are some samples on this website Avangard Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards