Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Under 30 days

Omg I only have 14 days. I can't think of anything I'm forgetting. So it must be something big. LOL anyone else

Re: Under 30 days

• Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    16 days here and I can't think of anything else to do. It's maddening. I feel like I'm going to be like oh crap I forgot... But it hasn't happened tet
  • Options
    make a list of what you have or done and we can try to help add to it : ) that way know if missing something
  • Options
    Yay ladies! I'm excited for you!
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    We have contacted and confirmed al reservations at aria, Our group will have a zero balance before arrival!
    We have paid and confirmed all final arrangements with chapel
    Sent final numbers to wicked spoon, confirmed final table arrangements and paid for dinner
    Sent in our alcohol order and paid for our party bus (earth limos)
    Will pick up dress this week
    Fi suit and accessories all picked out
    Purchase my accessories for wedding
    Booked HMUA
    booked Elvis impersonator to meet us at lv sign
    Our photographer is traveling with us

No BM or GM. That cuts some of our planning down.

I'm sure there is more we have done and probably something I'm forgetting?
  • Options
    So far all I have is trying to figure out how to get passed room guard for cake and our two dances. Other than that just laundry and packing
  • Options
    i have 13 days!!
    Still have to mail off welcome bags, get my dress fixed again hopefully this saturday, the flower girl dress is finishing getting done, my step daughters dress is in the process of getting fixed, get my hair colored, pick up my extensions, get my nails done, pedicures for my daughter and step daughter, pack for 5 of us, make sure the kids have all the stuff they need, paying for the room when he leave from vegas, chapel has been paid for a while, HMU booked, picking up tuxes in vegas, i need to book the spa for me and my SIL, TONS of laundry, i need to do this all in 11 days! 
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    Hmm. I def need a mani/pedi and depending on how my tan lines look I may get a spray tan too.
  • Options
    Wow Garcia vegas 2014 your my hero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards