Not Engaged Yet

What the actual hell?

2»

Re: What the actual hell?

• Shows like this and The Bachelor/Bachelorette drive me crazy. You can't build a solid foundation for a marriage on reality TV! That's why the majority of those couples break up!
    Agreed! I'm sure it's easy to believe your in love when every date you go on in a crazy, unexpected adventure! 

I told BF we should go on the show so we can go on awesome dates and travel around the world on ABC's dime! 

• Admittedly, I watched it.  Admittedly, it's stupid, but definitely a train wreck/guilty pleasure quality to it just to see how this experiment plays out.  I'm imagining not good. 

I think Ms. Otis screwed herself over when she obviously lied during all of their interviewing saying "it's about the personality of the person more than the looks"...guess not, huh?

• Dignity100Dignity100 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2014
    I found out last night I actually do get the channel, but for some reason on my internet guide it says I don't.  They're repeating the show like crazy!!  My thumb may have slipped and hit the 'record' button just because I wanna see the train wreck too!!

Edit:  Somewhere FI is shaking his head thinking 'why does she watch stuff she knows is just going to piss her off?'

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards