Wisconsin

Stone Manor Bridal

Has anyone had good (or bad) experiences with Stone Manor Bridal in Cedarburg?  The dress I LOVE is $70 cheaper there, but no one I know has ever bought dresses from there.

Re: Stone Manor Bridal

• edited December 2011

My friend bought her dress from there a year and half ago, and I bought my BM dress for her wedding from there. They were super nice, and had great customer service.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Grafton and have also been asking around about Stone Manor---I've been hearing really nice things about their customer service.  I haven't heard any negatives about them, only positives

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not have a good experience there. There were 4 or 5 girls downstairs at the desk while I went upstairs to look at dresses alone. I went through every dress and noone ever came up to help me or check on me. I finally just left. It was like an hour drive for me to get there so I was not happy. If you tell the other place that your dress is $70 cheaper at another store I would suspect that they would meet that price.
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    They are known to be a very good store to work with.  I know a few people who have gotten their dresses from there and have been very happy.

I would venture to guess that had the PP asked for a consultant's help with the dresses instead of waiting for someone to come to her, she would have had a better experience.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I went there for our BM dresses. They had the best price, and great customer service. It is not a huge place with tons of selection (like Davids Bridal is). The ladies were very nice and helpful, and even told me about an up-coming sale on the line we were interested in.

• aestenzaestenz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses there and have only great things to say about them! They have been great to work with! We found out two of my bridesmaids were pregnant after we ordered their dresses and they were on it and called the designer immediately to see if we could change the dresses. I highly suggest going there!

• edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone! :-D
  • cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_stone-manor-bridal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:cddfe199-4ece-45b8-9d5d-2d3a4f76b43ePost:bb649b50-2ebc-4e38-abaf-f5db4ce33619">Re: Stone Manor Bridal</a>:
    [QUOTE]They are known to be a very good store to work with.  I know a few people who have gotten their dresses from there and have been very happy.<strong> I would venture to guess that had the PP asked for a consultant's help with the dresses instead of waiting for someone to come to her, she would have had a better experience.
    </strong>Posted by Jules08[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, the workers knew I was there because I had to ask if the wedding gowns were upstairs. They were busy chatting so I made the initial contact to find out where the gowns were. They sent me up to look at them alone, another customer also came in while I was looking and we both went through the whole collection without anyone coming up. If I'm making a purchase of that amount, I would think that the consultants would be a little more proactive and helpful.
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress at Stone Manor off the rack in February (not enough time to rush order for my wedding).  Loved the service--thought Laurel was helpful.  Alterations have gone well so far.   I would definitely recommend (I visited about 5 other bridal stores and this one was the best hands down!).
  • edited December 2011
    I love Stone Manor Bridal! I bought my dress, shoes, and veil there so far. They have always been extremely helpful finding everything I want even when I'm not sure what that is.  I haven't had alterations or anything yet, but so far i have been extremely satisfied!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards