Not Engaged Yet
Options

Usernames

2»

Re: Usernames

• Options
    @ollie08 I WILL ALWAYS PRONOUNCE YOURS AH-LEE! 

Mine is Blue & White, which most people know are two colors.  They happen to be the colors of the most amazing football team called the Indianapolis Colts.  Then I like to pretend they are Yankees colors.  And at the time, I was going to Penn State, which also does the blue & white thing.

But really, I just love Peyton.  And Luckster is growing on me.  I told H yesterday I was bored of baseball and wanted football back.  I'm surprised he is still married to me ;)
    INDIANAPOLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!  I'm a little biased :)
    Anniversary

• Options
    @ollie08 I WILL ALWAYS PRONOUNCE YOURS AH-LEE! 

Mine is Blue & White, which most people know are two colors.  They happen to be the colors of the most amazing football team called the Indianapolis Colts New England Patriots.  Then I like to pretend they are Yankees Red Sox colors.  And at the time, I was going to Penn State, which also does the blue & white thing.

But really, I just love Peyton Brady.  And Luckster is growing on me.  I told H yesterday I was bored of baseball and wanted football back.  I'm surprised he is still married to me ;)
    FTFY
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Mine has to do with my name. I came up with it because I couldn't really thing of anything else. Boring I know..

@Ollie08 My little cousin is named Olivia and the people at her daycare nick-named her Ollie (Oh-Lee) and she began calling herself Ollie, so it stuck with her. So I've been reading it that way! Gold Star for me!!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @caseface5 *barf* to the Brady situation.  Do you KNOW how many times we LOST to that fool and his crazy hoodie coach?  But really, I like Brady cause when we win it's all like "WE BEAT BRADDDDY".  I think we're back to the every other year approach thing now though, where neither of us are particularly better than the other.

But the NFL keeps making Luckster play vs. Peyton and that makes me sad.  Because I want them both to win!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Mine is my first name nickname (Bre) and my middle and last initial.

@weewittlewizabeth I'd say you should change your name, only because when I tag you in a post it is such a long name ;)
  • Options
    @BreMR LOL! My full name is super long too. I'll probably change my username at some point soon. Just need to brainstorm something cute/witty. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014

My screenname is a blend of my nickname that my BFF gave me and the second part is because my FFIL is the real life version of this guy:

And the numbers are our wedding date!

• Options
    @lapeanut1018 you named your username after your FFIL?  That's cute :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @lapeanut1018 you named your username after your FFIL?  That's cute :)
    Well in about 3 more months I'll be a member of the Peanuts gang! So why not?

• Options
    @severmilli12 This is such a good idea! I can't tell you how many times I've seen a username and wondered how high they were when typing their name in. Totally not picking on @Hummingbird125 , but first impression is really like, "Yeah man. Hummingbirds. . . Me. . . I can be a hummingbird!"

Eisley is a band name, plus parts of my real name. Surprising also not high when it was picked. :P
  • Options
    phira said:
    cu97tiger said:
    I went to Clemson University (CU), graduated in 1997 (97), and I will always be a Clemson Tiger (tiger). Clearly I created this sn in 1994. I've been using it for 20 years, so why stop now?
    For some reason--and I really wish I could explain why--I always read your username as "cute tiger." As if 97 = TE, which obviously it doesn't.
    Ive always done this too!!! Then have to remind myself that it isn't "cute tiger" . . .. 
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    I got mine because some people call me buttercup. Plus I'm oddly obsessed with the song Build Me Up Buttercup. I got the 1958 part because that is when the Beatles came to America and I love a lot of their songs.
  • Options
    @buttercup1958 I thought they came over in '64?

• Options
    weewittlewizabeth whoops I mixed up dates! That's when george harrison joined the band, when they were the quarrymen haha
  • Options
    @buttercup1958 Ahhh that makes more sense :) I was so confused for a minute lol

• Options
    BTW--all this talk of usernames and changing mine convinced me to actually change mine. FI and I are both part Irish, and he especially is really intrigued by his Irish heritage, so I looked up the Gaelic version of "Elizabeth." 12 is the day he was born (Jan 12), and 28 is the day I was born (June 28). He uses "1228" as his security code on everything, and I thought it was a sweet idea and stole it.

• Options
    eilis1228 haha yeah now I'm just an awkward turtle. Oh wells, I'm too lazy to change it.
  • Options
    Ethereal has been my favorite word since I was about 16, so it tends to get incorporated into any username that I use online. 219 is just my birthday, February 19th.
  • Options
    @ethereal219 I love that word too. I always say I have an "ethereal glow" because I'm so pale I glow in the dark. Said it around FI one too many times though, and now his response is always something along the lines of, "Oh, you want some thereal? Cocoa Puffs or Fruit Loops?" Hardy har har. But yeah, it's a great word! 

• Options
    lilacck28 was my screen name on aol when I was in elementary school. I picked it because I had fake lilacs draped across the curtains in my bedroom. They were pretty and I liked them. I also liked the number 28. lilac28 was taken. As was lilack28 and lilacc28. I became a very frustrated 3rd/ 4th/5th grader (can't remember when it was), and was not in the mood to come up with some new idea, so I went with lilacck28.
  • Options
    lilacck28 said:
    lilacck28 was my screen name on aol when I was in elementary school. I picked it because I had fake lilacs draped across the curtains in my bedroom. They were pretty and I liked them. I also liked the number 28. lilac28 was taken. As was lilack28 and lilacc28. I became a very frustrated 3rd/ 4th/5th grader (can't remember when it was), and was not in the mood to come up with some new idea, so I went with lilacck28.

LOL, that reminds me of an article I read that is SO TRUE!  Not here, but I use mine all over the place.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/23/we-re-all-still-secretly-using-our-1990s-aol-screen-names-why.html#

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I just changed mine from leese19 - I used that for a lot of other things and even though I don't post here regularly the privacy thing worries me. I picked lavenderfields since that is my desktop background on my work computer.

I do still use my old aol screen name from when I was a kid for a lot of things too!

• Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited July 2014

Kelani23 said:
    lilacck28 said:

LOL, that reminds me of an article I read that is SO TRUE!  Not here, but I use mine all over the place.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/23/we-re-all-still-secretly-using-our-1990s-aol-screen-names-why.html#

Love this article! I still use my old AOL screen name on most things.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards