Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY!!!

13»

Re: FRIDAY!!!

• Tonight, DH and I are going out for dinner.  Not sure where, but my best guess is sushi or BBQ.  I've been eating VERY clean all week and I want to be as good as possible.

Saturday morning, DH and I will go to the farmer's market and then have a breakfast date with a friend who's in town on business.  Then I'm not sure what our plan is.  We might go to the beach.  Saturday night, I'm planning on making DH a fancy dinner...I need to consult Pinterest/Skinnytaste for a recipe.

Sunday DH is working and I'll likely try to get ahead on work from home.  At some point, I'll also go groceries and clean the house.

I'm boring.  But that's ok.  Boring is better than surrounded by drama.
  • @phira, say, did YGPM yesterday?
  • @ethereal219 yay you're back!  stay!  And duh, go stir up some drama in the stirring up thread :)
    Yep, I'm back! Sorry I disappeared. Joe and I are both in the process of moving and it's been a bit hectic. His furniture finally showed up on Wednesday and we've been in unpacking mode. I've also finally been able to cook again after about a month of not having regular access to a kitchen and cooking equipment. I was so sick of eating out. I'm slightly terrified of that stirring up thread, but I'll see what I can do lol.
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @ethereal219 yay you're back!  stay!  And duh, go stir up some drama in the stirring up thread :)
    Yep, I'm back! Sorry I disappeared. Joe and I are both in the process of moving and it's been a bit hectic. His furniture finally showed up on Wednesday and we've been in unpacking mode. I've also finally been able to cook again after about a month of not having regular access to a kitchen and cooking equipment. I was so sick of eating out. I'm slightly terrified of that stirring up thread, but I'll see what I can do lol.
    Good luck :) I've basically felt like an asshole ever since contributing to that thread, I'm usually the person IRL that tries to get along with everyone and find something to appreciate about most people, so major guilt over here.
  • BreMR said:
    @ethereal219 yay you're back!  stay!  And duh, go stir up some drama in the stirring up thread :)
    Good luck :) I've basically felt like an asshole ever since contributing to that thread, I'm usually the person IRL that tries to get along with everyone and find something to appreciate about most people, so major guilt over here.

I felt like I was playing Russian Roulette on that thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @Blue I'll mail some your way. The place we're ordering pizza and fries from has a caprese salad that I usually get, but I figured I'd make some for everyone and save a little money. It's not that special, but it's like ... actually salad (like a bunch of spring greens) along with the tomato, mozzarella, basil, and balsamic. Lurve.

@KeptInStitches I didn't :(
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • edited July 2014
    @phira, that's weird. I'll try again now - let me know if it works.
  • "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• BreMR said:

I felt like I was playing Russian Roulette on that thread.
    Yeah, I don't know that I feel totally comfortable with posting, personally. I really don't think I've been around long enough to have that much of an opinion on anyone, good or bad. Hopefully I don't make everyone angry, but I think I might have to respectfully decline to post on there. Please don't kick me out! :)
  • Food poisoning is the worst @ellis1228 - Hope you feel better soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards