Maine

Affordable transportation for guests from Freeport hotel to New Gloucester venue

Hi Maine brides!

Long time lurker, first time poster.  We are getting married at the Chandler House B&B in New Gloucester next June, but have recently chosen the Comfort Suites in Freeport for our hotel guest block.  I would like to provide a shuttle to and from the hotel for guests, but we're working on a tight budget, and I'm wondering if anyone else out there had any recommendations for transportation services that might work.  

We'll have around 100 guests, but I am sure some of the older crowd will drive, or people who choose to stay somewhere other than the Comfort Suites will be on their own to get to and from the venue.  I just want to say, "hey, if you're interested, there IS shuttle leaving from the hotel at this time!"

Not opposed to renting a school bus! :)

Let me know what you've done in the past or if you have and recommendations!

Re: Affordable transportation for guests from Freeport hotel to New Gloucester venue

• drdtagdrdtag member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    My daughter is getting married at Chandler b&b next month. We reserved a shuttle from VI P charters in Portland. Cost for a school bus is around 500.00 round trip
  • Got married At the chandler house last October and we didn't arrange transportation for our guests and everyone seemed to find it okay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards