Wisconsin
Options

Impressions by Esther Fleming

Has anyone used her for a florist? I have heard she is nearly impossible to get a hold of via phone, but does great work..so if you have used her? Do you know when she is at her store and how you make appointments? I am thinking of just dropping by but it's out of the way for me to go there and don't want to make an unnecessary trip.

Re: Impressions by Esther Fleming

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just started with Esther, she creates beautiful designs but getting a hold of her was tough.  Luckily I just booked a Day of Coordinator that has been working with Esther for me so I don't have to deal with the hassle or worry.  If you don't have a planner and it will freak you out not hearing back from her until you call several times you may want to look elsewhere.  It took me forever to set an appointment.  She does do beautiful work though!!  If you are looking for someone to help with these situations my planner is amazing!!  Amanda at www.tailoredengagements.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep.  Getting a hold of Esther is like finding the Holy Grail. LOL!  HOWEVER, I hear she does FABULOUS work and does all the stunning events for the Bartolottas.  

Esther is the florist for my wedding in 10 days and we met Nov. 1st to go over everything at the hotel, but I have only really seen her 3 times in the year of planning.

To meet her is to understand her.  She's an artist and very creative and 'in her head' if that makes sense.  She doesn't not call you back because she's blowing you off, it's just that she's busy, thinking, dreaming, exploring...what? I don't know, but it's her world. :)

She came highly recommended by two friends of mine, and the InterContinental Hotel coordinator suggested her to me.

Consider yourself lucky that she called you!  She doesn't have a shop, she works from home in Wauwatosa.  I can't lie and say I'm not nervous, but my friends say I have no reason to be.

GOOD LUCK!

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rastraprastrap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree with the last post.  I will be using Esther for my April 2011 wedding and had my initial meeting with her.  She is great, very creative and affordable - came highly recommended.  She is very hard to get a hold of but once you are on her calendar, you are good to go.  I would give it a few more tries - I think she finally called me back after I left 3 voicemails.
    Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Esther is very well known in this area not only to brides, but vendors and planners. Unfortunately, she's very busy and yes, tough to get a hold of. However, I have seen her work and never had I heard a complaint from anyone. 
    If you are bride that is very hands on and needs to see everything for approval, she may not be the one for you. However, if you trust it will get done, then I suggest you give her a shot.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    MaraLee80MaraLee80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi,

I have heard WONDERFUL things about Esther. I am using her for my wedding in May. I will have to say it was pretty hard to reach her. My finace and I got engaged last Dec. I called her Jan. and it took her until Sept. to call back. I looked into other options, but loved how creative she was. She is a kind women with a great heart. However, it is very hard to make an appoitment.  She does not have a shop, but works out of her home. If you are patient and have the time, I say go for it. Otherwise, there are many great options in Milwaukee. Good luck!! Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards