Ohio-Cleveland
Options

ISO Hair and Makeup willing to travel

I know i've posted something similar but I'm looking for a hair and makeup crew that would be willing to travel to where we are getting ready (Avon, North Ridgeville, Westlake area). I've check out Fringe & Foundation Studio but they're pricey to get everything done and travel. Any other suggestions would be really helpful!!

Re: ISO Hair and Makeup willing to travel

• Options
    I am going to follow this because I am curious to see how much more it costs for someone to come to me as opposed to going somewhere.
  • Options
    @Jessica2426 If you want I have the pricing info for Fringe and Foundation... it just seemed a little high to me.
  • Options
    thanks, but if you think its high iI am sure iI will too!! 
  • Options

I know Imagine Salon out of Willoughby will come to you. Their rates are posted on their website. Here is a link. Not sure if it's in the price range you are looking for or too high. At the very least it will help you figure out if the prices you are seeing are average for the area or not.

http://imaginesalon-spa.com/special_occasions.htm

• Options
    Fringe and Foundation was one of the cheaper places I've found...especially for airbrush. Have you looked at the David Scott Salons? I think they are around the as price as Fringe and Foundation. It's much more expensive for people to come to you rather than going to the salon. I'm still looking but leaning towards Fringe & Foundation, David Scott or PJ's Salon and Spa. 
  • Options
    I work at Blondie Hair Design... and do some freelance outside of it for weddings.

MeganBoo.com

rockpaper_scissor@yahoo.com - email me the details if you'd like and I can send over my rates
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards