Canada-Ontario

GTA Bridal Shows

lmcooper86lmcooper86 Toronto member
1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer

Hi all,

Wondering if any of you have been to or are planning on going to any of the bridal shows in Toronto? I know there are a few coming up in the fall, and I'm curious if anyone has been to a bridal/wedding show and found it to be worthwhile...or a complete waste of time and money.

My mom and sister (MOH) and I are talking about going to one of the shows in the fall, and I'm just curious about anyone else's experiences!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: GTA Bridal Shows

• I have gone to 2:  The Total wedding show in Mississauga and the National Bridal show at the CNE grounds.

I was newly engaged when I went to the National Bridal show so I felt like I didn't get much out of it.  You get badgered to fill out a lot of forms for contests and every time you walk past The Bay's booth, you're asked to register.  One of my friends won a $4000 photography package there, so it isn't all a scam, people actually win LOL.  I suggest making an email account just for wedding stuff so you don't get hammered with junk mail.

At the Total Wedding show I was able to find a really awesome florist and I bought my veil really cheap, and I found my stationer there as well.  I had a better understanding of my budget and what we needed to get done so I got more value out of that one.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• lmcooper86lmcooper86 Toronto member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer

@goldchocobo Thanks! I am fully planning on creating an email just for stuff like this, I don't want my person account filling up with crap!

I've been engaged for a few months, and do have a few things checked off, but I'm hoping that hitting one of these shows in the fall will give me a chance to find vendors that I still need and maybe get some ideas for stuff that I can do myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards