Wisconsin
Options

Highly Recommended Photographer! *Dennis Felber*

We first met Dennis at the Wonderful World of Weddings show this past January.  We still hadn’t booked a photographer and after browsing numerous amounts of photographer booths (most of which started to blend together), only one stood out and that was Dennis Felber.  After looking at the photographs he had displayed and briefly speaking with him, we knew he was the right match for us! 

Dennis’s work speaks for itself.  He has a very unique eye that captures beautiful moments that you don’t even realize are happening!  He thinks outside the box and is willing to do anything to get a great shot (climb up a tree, lay down on the pavement, etc)! He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera (which takes a little getting used to!) and gave great direction.  He listened to our suggestions, yet surprised us with his own amazing ideas.  He was very quick to respond to my emails, and we were able to view our photos within a week or 2 of him taking them! He also got us discs of all our files from the engagement session and the 500+ wedding photos within a day or so of me asking!  We are both to thrilled with our wedding photographs.  Photography was one of the most important details of the wedding to me, and he did not disappoint!  Every penny was well spent on Dennis and his amazing talent.  We can’t wait to see how our wedding album turns out!

www.dennisfelber.com
414 961-0318

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards