Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Do you tip the wedding coordiantor at the chapel/hotel?

Hi all, I am two weeks today until I get married! I am just working out tips etc....Do you tip the wedding coordinator at the wedding chapel/hotel? I am getting married at Caesars Palace in the gardens and have been liaising with the coordinator very adhoc for the past year. Do I tip? I'm unsure, any help would be great!

Re: Do you tip the wedding coordiantor at the chapel/hotel?

• Options
    I don't think it's necessary at all, but like with anyone who provides a service, it is a nice gesture if you do. I was wondering about this, too, and have read many differing opinions. I would like to tip my coordinator because she has truly gone above and beyond with answering my questions, helping me get better pricing, etc. so I will probably give her what I've read might be appreciated, which is around $50-$100. No way I could afford to give 10-20% of the price of my wedding package but I would like her to know I have very much appreciated her help these past months.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, I also wanted to say that good reviews on boards like this and Wedding Wire also go a long way towards saying "thanks." Even if you can't tip in money, writing some kind words and recommendations would be really cool if you're happy with the coordination assistance you received. I plan to write a letter to my coordinator's supervisor as well, hoping that it might go a little way towards helping her get a promotion or raise somewhere along the line. If nothing else, she may get some praise from her boss for a job well done and that's always nice to hear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    spoon1984spoon1984 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    I didn't tip my coordinator at Caesars, I wasn't in touch much. I figured the price paid was high enough and she is paid a salary. I hope you have a fabulous time!
  • Options
    I tipped at the end of the reception $25 with a card then a few weeks after the wedding I sent her a $50 Pier 1 gift card.  I think most coordinators will be happy with any kind of tip as it sometimes unexpected but they all appreciate great reviews.
  • Options
    Great, thanks for all your help guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards