April 2015 Weddings
Options

Wedding website

Have you guys started a wedding website? Are you going to? I am in the process of starting one on here, I started it at 10-1030 this morning and after much hassle, confusion, and dislike, as well as moving things around, I am finally on my way with it. Sadly, my fiance and I's engagement photos that were supposed to be this past Sunday had to be rescheduled due to weather for this upcoming Sunday and we don't have many photos together.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding website

• Options
    We're using mywedding.com. Soooo easy to work with (I'm internet-challenged and got it), but a couple caveats: 1.) if you're like us and don't have many couples pictures, the pages can look a little blank; and 2.) it may not find your registries. We registered at Target and I had to put that one in by hand.
  • Options
    I went through wedding wire. It was really easy to use :) www.weddingwire.com/littletons
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used the knots wedding website.I love our page!
  • Options
    We are going to do one soon, primarily for information for our guests; we're not really big into "sharing our story" and all that jazz.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I started one a while ago on mywedding.com - I knew it was going to be a pain in the ass to input all the information so I started filling it in as new information came along. I tried a TK one, but I didn't like the designs all that much, and mywedding.com had a ton.
    Especially if you are having out of town guests, a website is REALLY helpful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also doing mine through mywedding.com. I started it when we booked our venues and I'm adding more information as we nail things down. I had to put my registry in by hand, but all I had to do was copy and paste the url, so it was still easy. All of FI's family is from out of state, so I wanted to make sure that hotel and venue information was easy for them to find.

Currently on my website I have venues, ceremony start time, hotel block info, our registry, wedding party, and a music suggestion page. I'm planning on adding a page for the menu after we have our tasting.
  • Options
    I'm also doing mine through mywedding.com. I started it when we booked our venues and I'm adding more information as we nail things down. I had to put my registry in by hand, but all I had to do was copy and paste the url, so it was still easy. All of FI's family is from out of state, so I wanted to make sure that hotel and venue information was easy for them to find.

Currently on my website I have venues, ceremony start time, hotel block info, our registry, wedding party, and a music suggestion page. I'm planning on adding a page for the menu after we have our tasting.
    That's a great idea about the wedding menu!! We have our group tasting in November then actually meet with our coordinator one on one later in December or January to finalize the menu, I might have to borrow this suggestion. 

I also like the suggestion of the music suggestion page as well. Our DJ has an online client login page, where we can select our music, and we can actual post a link for guests to request songs ahead of time, and we can go to the portal and choose to void the song requests, or to keep them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards