African American Weddings

59.00 vs 350.00

Looks similar to me and i could always dye it btw the second shoe is Benjamin adams!

Re: 59.00 vs 350.00

• OK sooo im just finding out who in thee heck benjamin adams was lol.. but they shoes look the same to me and again besides the price and if your dress is long who would know lol...cute btw

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• ::taps mic:: I'm so fancy, you should already know, I'm in the fast lane....

mkay, got that outtta my system.   I gots no idea who Benjamin Adams is but the difference is in their use of materials.  The shoe on the right is peau de soie and it shows through in the picture.  The shoe on the left is not.  An important distinction in a shoe that you wear all day long because peau de soie is culled from silk (which, as a natural fiber, allows your feet to breathe).  Satin (the shoe on the right) does not.    Don't neither one of em look comfortable to me and I'd bet cash anybody stuttin your gear won't know the difference but after hours of wear them dawgs might.   lol.     

board missusses?  flip flops?  attest? 

• I guess I won't be standing next to Sultry at the shoe store any time soon.  LOL!

I love shoes but they have to be comfortable.  The shoes in the pic looks cute and I like the heel.  As you know a wedding lasts but a minute so if you can throw the bucks they get the Ben's if not who's gonna know the difference (except Sultry).  :-)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Lol!  'lette!!  shade!!!  nah guh, I know the difference because she posted the pictures.   A  hunnit years ago in college I worked for Joan & David and because women are not a game about their footwear we better had been able to spot a fabric from clicks away hunty.  Lol.    Wear whatchya'll like, my long winded point was the difference in $ when it comes to shoes isn't the look, it's how they treat your feet. 
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Sultry beat me to everything. I will say this. I had 2 pairs of shoes on my wedding day and spent 85% of the day in coach flip flops, get the cheapies and some great flats
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • since its the Bahamas, flats will be in tow i think i can stay in heels for 1hour lol!
  • I loved my wedding shoes but honey they were not the shoes i had on all night.. i had on my slides the majority of the day after the ceremony

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    ::taps mic:: I'm so fancy, you should already know, I'm in the fast lane....

mkay, got that outtta my system.   I gots no idea who Benjamin Adams is but the difference is in their use of materials.  The shoe on the right is peau de soie and it shows through in the picture.  The shoe on the left is not.  An important distinction in a shoe that you wear all day long because peau de soie is culled from silk (which, as a natural fiber, allows your feet to breathe).  Satin (the shoe on the right) does not.    Don't neither one of em look comfortable to me and I'd bet cash anybody stuttin your gear won't know the difference but after hours of wear them dawgs might.   lol.     

board missusses?  flip flops?  attest? 

dang professor.. ok you earn something new err'day...

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2014
    what did you decide
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards