January 2015 Weddings
Options

192 days to go!!

We booked our officiant and sent the save the dates and photography contract today!
We have cupcakes being delivered tomorrow for a tasting.

Got my dress, bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages.
Venue is booked (all in one hotel)

How is everyone else's planning coming along??

Re: 192 days to go!!

• Options
    rooz103rooz103 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    Yay! The cupcake tasting sounds like so much fun, how did it go? We have the photographers officially booked, dress and suit were purchased a while ago at awesome prices and 80% of the save the dates went out a few weeks ago. Now we're looking into scheduling engagement photos, browsing invites and are starting to plan bridal party details. His groomsmen also asked me last week for the OK to steal him away for a bachelor party a few nights before the wedding, so I guess they're starting to plan as well. FI just decided he'd like a mariachi band so that's on the To Do list. eta: paragraphs aren't working, I guess
  • Options

I want to taste cupcakes! I'm at 183 days and already getting a little overwhelmed.

• Options
    Yeah, the overwhelming-ness seems to come and go. Every time we pay for something or sign a contract it calms me down a bit. 

The cupcakes were indeed fun, but I don't think that's who I'm going to go with. The tasting continues!

Also on the hunt for shoes and invites now. Can't find invites that i LOVE :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards