Wisconsin

Restaurant for Bachlorette Party

My bachlorette party is low-key and will be dinner out with friends, followed by drinks at Bryant's cocktail lounge & then a sleepover.  I'm stumped on where we should have dinner in the Milwaukee area.  I don't want pricey and it will likely be about 12 girls.  I love sushi and most any food other than Mexican.  Suggestions?

Re: Restaurant for Bachlorette Party

• SoLo on oakland is usually pretty low key and not too busy. I have gone there since it was oakland trattoria and have always liked the food. It is wood fired pizza and as well as a variety of other food (not a huge menu, but somethign foreveryone). Prices are reasonable as well.

I also like the Milwaukee Ale house... can be a little busier, but for about 12 people there is a larger table towards the back that they usually set up that is kind of out of the way. A little less "low-key" but still always a good time. I was planning to go there for my bach party, but we are having it up north instead.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • How about Cafe LuLu in Bayview?  I have been with groups of 10-20 there for b-days and know they do reservations for larger groups.  Love thier homemade ships and blue cheese dipping sauce....yummo.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Bucas is fun and is served Italian Style - atmosphere is fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards