Wisconsin
Options

Celebration Catering vs. The Chandelier Ballroom

Hi guys! I'm new here but I've been reading through the boards for a few weeks now. You guys have given some really helpful suggestions to many people that helped me decide upon a few venues for my upcoming ceremony and reception.

We wanted to have the ceremony and the reception at the same place, and we ended up narrowing it down to three choices: Celebration on Wells Catering, The Chandelier Ballroom, and possibly Grafton River Dells Park once they send some more information our way.

Our wedding is going to be about 55 people in August 2012, and we're looking for affordable places with open bar options and buffets. The Chandelier Ballroom is really beautiful, but Celebration on Wells got a few bad reviews online, but their prices are so good I don't want to give up on them.

Has anyone here had experience with either and would recommend one? Or do you have any other suggestions for reasonably priced places up our alley in Southeastern WI?

It would be super helpful! Thank you so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Celebration Catering vs. The Chandelier Ballroom

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay, great! I was definitely going to go with Bubb's if we end up choosing The Chandelier Ballroom. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using All Occasions Catering/Bubbs for our wedding too - but our wedding is in New Berlin at Deer Haven!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't worked with either, but congrats on the big checks!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My counsin had her wedding at The Chandelier Ballroom this past June. Its a beautiful location, and also one of my top picks for my wedding August 25, 2012  as well. Instead of renting out the big ballroom, you'll probably want the Fireside Steel Room which is a good room for small weddings. Both are beautiful. Hope you are able to figure out where to go. Good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we were definitely going to go for the smaller room. Thanks for the input!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards