Daisypath - MFL5

Re: SOOOOOOOOO

• REST lol 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You gotta pick up a hobby. Maybe start knitting or something lol
  • I was thinking the same thing. I redid my living room and dining room. I am making my Thank you cards and professional wedding album. Planning our 1st anniversary trip to Jamaica. Think that will keep me busy for awhile. lol
  • I find myself of course logging into TK like ok whats up with the wedding world but then i feel like the 19 year old that has graduated high school but still comes back to chat with everybody during lunch time like i aint got no job LOL... ((SHRUGS)) 

mrsjohnson52514 besides its nothing else going on lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I find myself of course logging into TK like ok whats up with the wedding world but then i feel like the 19 year old that has graduated high school but still comes back to chat with everybody during lunch time like i aint got no job LOL... ((SHRUGS)) 

mrsjohnson52514 besides its nothing else going on lol
    hmmph. well shyt then I definitely needs to carry my ass up outta here.   LOL!!

Whatd'ja do before you were engaged.
  • sultryzulu GIRL i was busy being pregnant and sick lol... we got together in the ending of 07' i got preggo in 07' but miscarried in 08' and then got preggo again on 09' and delivered in 10' (january) sooo the beginning of our relationship was with dealing with sickness and babies.. i believe we got engaged in 2011 or 2012 i honestly cant remember the date (i know thats sad right) but after the engagement we were dealing with his mom being sick and she passed soo that was about it until these last years dealing with on-again and off-again wedding dates...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Oh my, then you have dealt with just about everything.    I'm with Vee, chile please take a mental and emotional load off. 

p.s. I don't know if it helps or hurts but I wouldn't remember any of the significant dates in my life unless other people hadn't written em down.  My dude can get away with murder on our anniversary.  lol.
  • Look now.  I've been on this dang board since...well...since forever and one of ya'll already married folk better come back in here and check on me.  All these newbies are peeking around the corner like somebody is going to slap them if they come out of lurkdom.  If ya'll don't check in from time to time I am going to be creating posts and answering my dang self.  SMH

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Plan counseling sessions,shop, make a 1 year, 5 year , 10 year financial plan. Make a budget. shop. Plan for family vacations.  Join a church comittee. Go to cheesecake factory.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Plan new/ different date night ideas like paint and sip, go to a wine tasting, cooking class, in about 3 months start planning for 1st anniversary away ! The 1st year will go by fast lol
  • Oh my, then you have dealt with just about everything.    I'm with Vee, chile please take a mental and emotional load off. 

p.s. I don't know if it helps or hurts but I wouldn't remember any of the significant dates in my life unless other people hadn't written em down.  My dude can get away with murder on our anniversary.  lol.

GIRLLLLL when i say you will laugh at this... to be completely honest we were dating and we stopped dating like early 2007 then we got back together so we really never went through that whole oh our anniversary date is this or that...LOL and we have been together all these years with no date no celebration of our date or anything so needless to say he got away with that but this here wedding date... honey chile he better not make me smack him silly lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Look now.  I've been on this dang board since...well...since forever and one of ya'll already married folk better come back in here and check on me.  All these newbies are peeking around the corner like somebody is going to slap them if they come out of lurkdom.  If ya'll don't check in from time to time I am going to be creating posts and answering my dang self.  SMH
    I definitely wont forget you!!... Im not going anywhere anytime soon... i will continue to log in as long as i can and try to keep up with whats going on... But yea man whats up with the newbies? Why come they dont talk or start new threads? ((shrugs))

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• M1ssJMrsBad13 im trying to get him into doing more than the usual movie, dinner and whatnot.. We actually have hooked up with one of my good friends and her husband and we've been going out with them a little more and doing a few more couple outings.. so needless to say we are trying well he is lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Dr. Mrs. Janvier Palmer, I swear I hatechu!!!!!   She said go to cheesecake factory.  

bwahahahahahahahhaaaaaa

girl, bye!

• LOL LOL LOL LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I'm laughing the the already graduated 19 year old hanging out at the HS. I knew so many of them fools lol.

I don't know what I'm going to do after this wedding. Stop being broke hopefully. Live again maybe haha
  • Senecaf girl you and me both.. im like fool you dont have any type of job??? so you graduated just to come back to school...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• i am ready to be on the other side.... i got 3 new gray hairs due to this wedding lol where is my box of dye.... lol
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    Sultry lmaoooo , I cannot!!!! Bwahahaha . I love cheesecake factory!

Yay for him trying , that goes a long way
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I's heah!!! Hayyyy J!!!!,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • MissusD1116 HEYYYY HONEY!! And where have you been hiding?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    heeyyyyyy girl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards