Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Stevee Danielle vs. Beauty by Bri

Hi ladies..I have narrowed down my laundry list of HMUA to Stevee and Bri. There prices are only $5 difference and both fit in my budget. Why did you book one over the other? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Stevee Danielle vs. Beauty by Bri

• Options
    @hmgiffor - I had contacted Beauty by Bri and spoke to her on the phone.  I really liked her but the reason why I didn't book her was that b/c it was just me getting hair and makeup done and I guess she only does big parties so she passed be off to her associate. Also from my conversation, I got the feeling she was super skilled at Makeup and not as skilled in hair.  I was super bummed by it so I booked Harmony instead.  
  • Options
    I booked with Bri, I picked her because she was super responsive and answered all my questions. I had issues with other places taking days to get back to me or not even taking payment after taking my credit card number and saying they would take me as a client. 

She did a great job with our hair and make up. We were all satisfied with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I booked Stevee Danielle. I saw them at a bridal show and liked their work... And because I have such a large group, they send enough HMUAs to get us all done within 3-4 hours, which was important to me to avoid spending literally all day on HMU. She was also wonderful to correspond with in setting up services.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards