Texas-San Antonio
Options

Parking for San Fernando Cathedral Wedding Reception

My fiancé and I are currently searching for a wedding reception hall for our August 2015 wedding, and really love the San Fernando Cathedral Centre Café. We went to see the hall this week, and really liked it. The only aspect we're concerned about is the parking situation, since the cathedral doesn't have their own lot. The event coordinator from the cathedral discussed with us quite a few parking options that were either free or low in price (nearby Frost Bank parking lots being free on weekends, along with free parking at City Hall across the street, as well as a low cost parking at a nearby courthouse garage and city parking meters), but it still makes me nervous because our wedding reception would be around 6 p.m. on a Saturday night, and I'm afraid all of those lots will be full. I know first-hand how annoying it can be to find affordable parking downtown.

Has anyone been to a wedding at the San Fernando Cathedral or had their wedding there or nearby that can share their experience with the parking situation?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards