Chit Chat

The Mayonnaise Controversy

13»

Re: The Mayonnaise Controversy

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014

Love mayo. It's a necessary addition to most sandwiches and mac salad. FI however has a love for mayo unparalleled to most. I've caught him on more than one occasion eating it by the spoonful, straight out of the jar. He will mix it with eggs, or pasta or on top of a green salad. That makes me heave.
    On a SPOON?! That may be the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.
    FI's son does the same. It's against house rules (so unhealthy and he's seriously overweight) but he does it when he thinks no one is watching. I've also seen him squeeze the fast food packs into his mouth. *shudder*
    Now I WILL eat peanut butter off a spoon. Or Nutella. Or Sander's hot fudge. But mayo... blech.

If that is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Editted format. TK hates me.

• alpacalunchalpacalunch member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    I only like Mayo in small doses. But yes to the parmesan crusted chicken!  Makes it so delicious. 

In Germany, they dip fries into mayonnaise like we do with ketchup. Just gross to me. Blech.

SITFB

I was in Amsterdam a few years back, they do the same thing. It made me so mad. I want vinegar with my fries. It's the opposite of mayo.

I can put up with mayo in certain situations. Turkey sandwich? Sure. In spinach dip? Bring it on. On a burger? I'll stay hungry, thanks.
    Edit: words are hard
  • Mayonnaise on a spoon.

Nutella on a spoon, though? FUCKIN YES FOREVER.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• A dear and wise friend of mine once said: "If you don't like mayonnaise, you're lying."
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Couggal12Couggal12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    I don't hate mayo if it's made in things like tuna salad but, on it's own I'm so disgusted by it. Oh and Miracle Whip is even worse.

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/grossed_out_face.gif?w=500&h=241

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards