New Jersey

Renting a NJ Beach Mansion for Venue

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience with renting a beachfront mansion in say, LBI or somewhere nearby in NJ to have your wedding ceremony and reception at? My story (in a nutshell) is this: dreaming of a beachfront DW, hearing a LOT of backlash from the families for not much of a reason, doing my due diligence to see spots around here and perhaps falling in love with one. FI parents said they'd cater it, but I know there's a lot of permits and other factors involved. If anyone has any experience with something such as this, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Renting a NJ Beach Mansion for Venue

• Hi!  I love your idea of renting a place in LBI and having the wedding.  I live on the mainland to LBI so I'm on the island at least once if not twice a week.  Here is a website that might help point you in the right direction.  http://www.njlbi.com/weddingsonlbi.html  

Maybe you could contact a vendor front he site and they can help point you more in the direction that your going.  I'm not sure how much you are looking to spend but there are lots of venues on the island in different price ranges.  If I find anything else I'll send it your way.  Hope this helps!!
  • You are too kind, thank you!!! I have visited the site and actually am going to make a few appointments!

Close, but not right there - do you know much about Clarks Landing in Point Pleasant? I've also happened to come across that and love the look of it. Going to check it out this weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My best friend had her wedding at Clark's Landing 3 years ago.  It was absolutely beautiful and everything was amazing.  Definitely a place to check out.
  • My best friend got married at Clarks Landing last summer and it was amazing!  From the venue, to the staff, to the food.  Good luck in you search.  Trust me I know that feeling of wanting to fall in love with a venue.
  • Thank you all so much!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards