October 2014 Weddings

Extremely Productive Saturday

Yesterday I went into full on wedding mode. I knocked out a few projects. 
- Broke in my shoes
- Started and finished our wedding thank yous
- Started and finished the bridal shower thank yous
- semi put together our centerpieces (more like organized them so its easy to transport to the venue)
- started on our ring box
- crafted wine glasses for the girls while we get ready

So much stuff moved out of the way. And my mom is nice to store the completed stuff so I don't have to look at it in our living room. 

What have you girls been up to?

Re: Extremely Productive Saturday

• PepperallyPepperally member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2014

Nice progress!

This past week I addressed my side of the wedding invites...was gonna do his side but he says he's going to do his side...we shall see. He does have nicer handwriting than I do. I should have made him do them all! Also ordered wedding thank you cards that match the invites, they were having a 50% off one day sale that I couldn't pass up.

Friday I had my hair done at my usual place and talked about wedding hair. I was going to do my wedding hair somewhere near my parents' on the other side of town but I decided to book my trial and wedding day hair with my regular girl. She has lots of ideas and I just click with her and trust her. Can't wait for those appointments!

Not my check really but I do know that my shower invites were sent out. My mom showed me hers.

FI and I bought our first wedding thing/gift to ourselves...I saw this simple frame at hallmark that says "a day to remember" on it. We both liked it so I bought it and am going to put our engagement photo in it for now.

• FI and I found our wedding photo frame guestbook at Michael's for only $15 (stoked about that!)
    I now have all the supplies to finish our card box.
    We found and added champagne flutes to our registry.
    FI decided on a tux for the wedding.
    My MOH told me that invites for my shower are being sent out this week.
    Oh, and the best part - my DRESS came in!!!! I tried it on and fell in love all over again. I can't wait to begin alterations.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• kebebbkebebb member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I was super productive last week. Visited the florist and got things nailed down there. Addressed all but 10 of the invitation envelopes (waiting on addresses from fiance before I can finish). We got the rest of the stuff needed for invitations and hauled it over to my cousin's house. Met with the photographer and ironed some things out there. Worked on the program/bulletin/whatever it's called. Now this week anything related to the wedding makes me gag and I don't want to work on it haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards