Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Mandalay Bay Reception

Does anyone have any advice suggestions on any of the restaurants in Mandalay Bay to have a reception? I am trying to get information for my sister in law for her reception. It will be a group of about 50. They are trying to keep this cost on the lower side since there are other events planned. I have emailed requesting group dining menus for the restaurants and have not heard back. SO, if anybody have any information or the menus they could send to me that would be great! At the moment, I think the most suitable places would be Ri Ras or Hussongs but I am interested in any information. Thank you!

Re: Mandalay Bay Reception

• Options
    Mandalay actually has a good packet of wedding packages inclusive of reception dining online. You might have to search for it a little but it has all the pricing on there
  • Options
    Alright I will check it out, thanks! :]
  • Options
    Hussong's looks like a LOT of fun and their prices are super reasonable. It's not a completely private space but with a group of your size, the whole back area will be used and it will be almost like you have your own room. We almost went with RiRa but their minimum spend is $6000 plus fees and taxes. We felt for that much there were better options. Hussong's doesn't have a total minimum; it's just minimum of $25 per person, which again is very reasonable. I will say this: most of the restaurants at Mandalay Bay only allow you about 2 hours for the reception. 2.5, tops. For us, that just wasn't enough time to do what we wanted to do but if you're looking for a place to have good food and drinks and not a lot of other stuff like dancing, etc. they might be good options. With Hussong's you also get the mariachi band, which is great entertainment. They are a lot of fun and know tons of songs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow, thank you! $25 a person sounds great, especially since I have read a lot of great reviews for them! I think 2 hours would be enough. I know there is a party bus strip tour after the reception being planned. The Mariachi band sounds soo fun, I bet they are a riot lol. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    We love Hussongs; we had our rehearsal dinner there for 40 to 45 people.  It was a blast.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Would anyone happen to have their group dining menu options that they can PM me? Or contact information for someone at Hussong's? Thanks!
  • Options
    For Hussong's, get in touch with Natalie Gula.  Her contact info is (702) 322-8350 by phone, or email her at natalieg@titanbranding.com.

She was really quick to answer all my questions.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome thanks!
  • Options
    You're welcome! Happy to help. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have been researching Mandalay Bay as well. I am having a tough time because I am not sure of the exact number of people. It will probably be about 50-75. I just tried to attach but you cannot attach pdf???? Bayside Buffet you can get a section for $33 pp including beer and wine, HOB had a few rooms with a 3500-7000 min spend, Ri Ra had two different choices one room for 50 was a 3500 min spend and the larger was 6000. I have not looked into Hussongs but it seems fun. I was thinking of doing buffet and then having cake and cocktails in a vista suite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards