Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Planning our time

Trying to work out our plan for the wedding day a bit better....

How long does the ceremony take? Any ideas? Ive allowed an hour for ceremony, and few photos with guests after.... is that enough?

Re: Planning our time

• Options
    Usually your chapel and package will dictate this. For example, my package comes with the 15 min ceremony and 30 min for photos afterwards. Some packages I have seen have more time for photos but most chapels only do a 15 minute ceremony. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mspennmspenn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    My wedding video from MGM was 9 minutes long and that included the intro.  Our vow renewal will probably be about 6 minutes based on the you tube videos.  MGM had us booked for an hour and Graceland has us booked for 30 minutes.  I think an hour is fine.  Not sure where you are staying and having ceremony just plan at least an extra 15 minutes travel time for traffic, etc...
  • Options
    Plan on 30 minutes of guest seating, 15 minutes for the ceremony and then a half hour - 1 hr for photos in most cases if you do them after the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    awesome... thanks. I thought the actually wedding would be the shortest part of the whole day!!! No I think of it, ive been sent the ceremony wording/script... so ill just read through that and see how long it takes. We are using an external photographer... so can take as long as we want... but you have reminded me I think the booking sheet has a time window of 45mins for the ceremony... so ill check that too.
  • Options
    They may be including guest seating in that time frame, which is a half hour. Depends on the venue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards