Michigan-Detroit

Inexpensive Quality Vendors!

So Budgets kinda suck... I have only 3000 for DJ 550, Photo 1300, Photobooth 725, and Videographer, kinda pushing it I know. My main concern was for the photos so thats almost half my budget and I think I found someone for everything but the Videographer at this point I only have a little under 500 left. Any suggestions? Ive posted ads on a couple sites, and I'm open to students however I'm unsure how to get in contact with them.
Ideas?? Suggestions??

Re: Inexpensive Quality Vendors!

• I'm paying 1500 for my dj, photographer, and photobooth package! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you haven't nailed down your photographer look up Sam Fawaz. He does great pictures for really good deals at the moment
  • I would ditch the photobooth and videographer and put that money toward the DJ and photographer. Out of every single married friend I asked, who've been married anywhere from 1-20 years, not one of them has ever watched their wedding video. 

Your DJ will help make a memorable night for your guests, and the photographer will capture the memories for you. You shouldn't skimp on those two things. (Or the food, obvs)

• I've seen groupons several times for photobooths, locally, if you want to keep an eye out.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I actually just met with Sam Fawaz yesterday he has some great work and is at the top of my list at the moment! I tried that Tumbtack site and found a videographer just starting out thats willing to do it for 500, I'm not extremely concerned with a video but at the same time i'm worried I'll regret it if I dont get one.
  • If you're open to students have you thought about posting on a bulletin board or a school social media page? Also from what I've seen several Dj's have a photo booth and Dj service combo. You might be able to save a bit using the same vendor for both! Best of luck. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards