Wisconsin

Need Photographer - Fox Valley - Appleton/Oshkosh

Hi girls! I'm looking for a photographer in the Appleton/Oshkosh area, or someone willing to travel, who is priced under $2500. I'm willing to use someone new or just starting out their career. Any recommendations?

Re: Need Photographer - Fox Valley - Appleton/Oshkosh

• We are using Swift Click Photography. Her name is Jen and she has been doing it for a couple years but the work is awesome and she is reasonably priced.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • We used Light Source Photography out of Kenosha. She traveled with her second shooter for our wedding and is flying out of the country for my sister's DW. She was amazing and my family loves them both now. We also looked at (and liked might I add) Front Room Photography and Shoot the Moon. Both were great too and I liked them, but our budget (max $3000) didn't give us enough there. They may have different packages now so check out Light Source and keep them as a consideration. Front Room is out of Milwaukee and I think Shoot the Moon is out of Delafield.
  • When is your wedding? Our photographer is one of the best in the area (Madison), she'd be out of our price range if we weren't getting married in the winter. If you're crazy like us and braving Wisconsin winters, check out even photographers that would price themselves out and check if they do an offseason discount, most photogs would be glad to have the work in the off season.
  • Brenda Hostettler is out of Appleton. She did my friends wedding and did a great job. She also has a photo booth with an assistant to run it. Very reasonable pricing. She does this as a second job. Brenda is very professional. She is my friend on facebook and she takes pictures of her daughters all the time, they are gorgeous.
  • I've been to several weddings that used Gosia's Photographer and she did a wonderful job!
  • Amber Pfeiffer and Pfeiffer Photographers. She did our daughter's wedding here in Door County but is in the Fox Cities. 
  • Actually it is Pheifer Photography LLC. See Facebook. Amber Pfeifer. 
  • Lebouton out of Wautoma - he does amazing work and his pricing is reasonable for what you get for the money. 
  • MesmrEwe said:

Lebouton out of Wautoma - he does amazing work and his pricing is reasonable for what you get for the money. 

He is good. He did mine and my older sister's senior pictures.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Molly at Molly Jo Collection is wonderful, in the area, and in your price range.  I really love her work and can't wait to have her as our photographer next year.  She's done some of my friends' weddings and they've been very happy with her. http://www.mollyjocollection.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards