Just Engaged and Proposals

JUST ENGAGED!!!!

xoxovxoxov member
First Anniversary First Comment

Can't control my excitement, obvi -but I've been lurking around the knot for months and now I am officially able to participate! Funny how I've always had everything planned out in my head but once it became official I don’t even know where to being with wedding planning. Just trying to enjoy my moment -Any advice is appreciated! = ]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Re: JUST ENGAGED!!!!

• Congratulations!!!!  (And what a beautiful ring!)

Honestly, my best advice for right now is to just ENJOY.  We didn't start planning anything for about four months--no reason to rush (unless of course you want to!).  Have fun telling your friends and families (and yes, everyone will immediately ask, "When is the wedding!?!?") and the novelty of calling your boyfriend your fiance  :)   Congrats again!
    Anniversary

• Congratulations! When you're ready to plan, start by setting a budget and preliminary guest list. This will give you an idea of what you can afford and what kind of space you need to host your guests. Good luck and happy planning!
  • Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congratulations! Your ring is lovely! Enjoy this time :)
  • Congratulations!!! Enjoy and good luck (bon courage) for your planning!! :)

• Isn't it cool wearing that on your hand!? The first thing I did in wedding planning was hire a wedding coordinator....not a full planner but someone to help me make a budget and guide me along the way. She will be there on wedding day with two assistants to make sure everything goes smoothly. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards