Nevada-Las Vegas

Looking off the Strip..(not excited about it), but curious of peeps reviews..

Newly engaged this month, July 4th. I am a MN resident, but have been to Vegas often. My fiancé went for the first time and has found his second love... The craps table :) Vegas just seems perfect. We both want a no stress, fun experience (not one day). Since we are in Vegas I pictured outdoor skyline views and lights. We want a full reception with food, drinks, and music. However, I am not finding it to be in budget. We have a friend officiating and a friend offering to take pics (May do some package deal) we have a 60 guests and I don't want to spend over $5,000. We have been given $8,000 but we are also having a wedding shower here in MN with more guest. So I have come across some what seem of be great all inclusive packages at Wedge wood and The Grove that include ceremony, beverages, food, dj decore for $5,200-$6,000. Does anyone have any input? Appreciate it! It's getting to the overwhelmed/ frustrated point. I would love a 4/10/2015 wedding.

Re: Looking off the Strip..(not excited about it), but curious of peeps reviews..

• if you don't really want to do something off the strip, then why are you? I know of 2 places that are on the end part of the strip or that is what I have been told that do an all inclusive. Tropicana and 702wedding doing the Hawaiian where its held at the Hilton
  • Thank you for your reply! The other problem I having is returned emails and p/c. I am waiting on Tropicana. I have not checked into the Hilton. Have you had great communication thus far?

• I've had great communication with Tropicana. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Katie though Tropicana is good.  At times it takes a day or 2.  I went through 702wedding and talked to them about their Hawaiian garden packages using the live chat.  They will however put you intouch with the Hilton for the reception if you want something more than what they offer.  The packages seem to be decent as well.
  • I second others...Katie is awesome at Tropicana and they are so cost effective. Wish it would've worked for me.
  • Yea I was leaning towards Tropicana but unfortunately the Havana Room and Beach Club were all sold out for the day of my event and they had to have the other locations at specific times to avoid the party that didn't meet my needs. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well, date FINALLY set! I was set to settle on The Grove (30 mins off The Strip) just because of their all inclusive packages, and my brain becoming mush with all the Internet searching. Today I booked the Star Dust at The Orleans for an in room suite 9-25-2015. It's a ways away (a aways), but at least I have that done. Now, I can focus on a resonable ceremony site. Plus, a Sept 2015 wedding gives me and the fiance a chance to leave the horrible MN weather for a few days this winter.

Thanks for all the support ladies! I have shut down with friends and family as it just got to be too much repeating myself and them really not knowing how to help.

• Hello fellow MN gal! I'm getting married April 25th, 2015, at the Flamingo outdoor Gazebo. Probably having around 40 people. Our in-suite reception is going to be at the NOBU Sake suite, in Caesers Palace. This is a pretty new hotel, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's gonna be fantastic! We are buying the booze and food from Costco, and a bartender from Culinary Pros. My Fiance actually lives in Austin Texas and I am in the Twin Cities, so I'm going to move to Texas! Lived in MN all my life. Ready for a change!
  • @knottie29393801 How exciting!! That's so funny, because we were thinking April too, but two of my bestest gf are having their first babies in Feb, so Sept it is! Jazim at he Flamingo has been awesome thus far. Just looked up pics of NOBU, and WOW! They must not be strict on the outside vendors, which is great! Moving to Texas?! Lucky!! Super congrats!
  • @futuremrshauger I'm hoping the NOBU is not too strict.  Like I said, no one has commented on staying there, so we are taking a shot in the dark.  It does look fabulous though!  Some of my friends in Woodbury are heading to Vegas next month so I'm asking them to see if they can "take a peek" of the room. :-)  Where are you having your reception?  Any tips? :-)

• Newly engaged this month, July 4th. I am a MN resident, but have been to Vegas often. My fiancé went for the first time and has found his second love... The craps table :) Vegas just seems perfect. We both want a no stress, fun experience (not one day). Since we are in Vegas I pictured outdoor skyline views and lights. We want a full reception with food, drinks, and music. However, I am not finding it to be in budget. We have a friend officiating and a friend offering to take pics (May do some package deal) we have a 60 guests and I don't want to spend over $5,000. We have been given $8,000 but we are also having a wedding shower here in MN with more guest. So I have come across some what seem of be great all inclusive packages at Wedge wood and The Grove that include ceremony, beverages, food, dj decore for $5,200-$6,000. Does anyone have any input? Appreciate it! It's getting to the overwhelmed/ frustrated point. I would love a 4/10/2015 wedding.
    I'm confused. Are you inviting people to the bridal shower and not inviting them to the actual wedding? Or are some people who were invited to the wedding coming to just the bridal shower?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards