Wedding Woes

I do have the best UPS delivery person.

I heard my dog barking her fool head off.  The UPS guy was across the street delivering a package.

He finished then walked across the street to where the dog was barking (and doing her full body 'I like you" wiggle), gave her a biscuit, walked back across the busy street to his truck and drove off.

(he's also smart.  I'd keep on the right side of all the dogs if I were a delivery driver too :)

Re: I do have the best UPS delivery person.

• Aw!  That's too sweet!  Your puppy made a friend today!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My dad is a mailman and he carries dog treats and mace, to use respectively. Good on you for having a controlled dog. I never feel bad for people who don't train their dogs or at least keep them inside and they get aggressive at my dad and he maces the dog and stops delivering the mail to their house.

It sucks that the dog has to get hurt but I prefer all dogs getting hurt to my dad getting mauled. Or any mailman, for that matter!!!!

Always be good to your mailman. I always am courteous with my mailmen/delivery men and I notice a MUCH better service.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'd be pissed if someone was feeding my dogs treats without asking me first. Our bullmastiff has some pretty severe food allergies and is on a restricted diet. That said, our dogs are never in a position to have someone feed them treats or attack people approaching the house, so it's sort-of a moot point.
  • GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    he actually asked before he gave them to her the first time--and now knows he has carte blanche to give them out. (and she's only outside if we're home--if we're not home, he leaves the package on the porch with a milk bone on top of it for her. We know if he's been there because the dog will be dying to get outside to get to the front porch)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards