Wisconsin

I have a ton of really nice things for sale from our wedding! Golds, Ivories... elegant!

Hello ladies!  I have a LOT of stuff for sale from our wedding!  We used golds and ivories.  Got married at the majestic theater in madison.  It was a classy event, elegant, which a touch of old hollywood.  

Please check out my blog post to see whats for sale- my prices are low!

Thanks girls!

(copy and paste if that link doesnt work)

Kristina
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I have a ton of really nice things for sale from our wedding! Golds, Ivories... elegant!

• I didnt want to say it too firmly on my blog- but I AM OPEN TO OFFERS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There are a lot of people that want to buy all this from out of state.  I will if I have to, but I really don't want to ship these items.  I am offering a 10% discount on all prices to anyone that wants to buy locally.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't get the link or cut& paste to see pictures. I'm looking for tall goblet shaped candleholders similar to picture I've attached. if you have any for sale I am interested! Please email me jarichards61@att.net
  • Thank you so much for including your blog with all of your details. I am doing an Old Hollywood theme wedding and you have some great resources listed. Love the pictures from your big day.
  • Do you still have items for sale? The link is not working for me. But I'm local (my fiancee lives in Watertown and could pick things up for me). I love your color scheme and am interested is seeing what you have! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards