Chit Chat

Single Digit Countdown!

l9il9i member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

I'm excited and just need to get it out there and don't want to be one of "those" brides on Facebook....

9 more days --- eeeekkkkkk!

There.  I did it.  I'm done.

Anyone else with an August 2nd date???   How are you holding up?  For some reason I feel like I should be a lot more stressed or have a lot more to do in the next few days, like I'm missing something (not complaining unless I truly am forgetting some major detail!).  We had a long engagement and I'm more than ready to be married already!

Re: Single Digit Countdown!

• Congratulations! I can't wait to get to the single digits...although I have a long time before then!

Enjoy this time!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Yay! 
  • Hey date twin!!!! I can't believe it's almost here already!! We are leaving tomorrow to make the 12 hour drive back to our home town to start getting ready for everything. I don't really feel stressed yet, I'm sure that will come, but I am so excited about leaving I can hardly stand myself. Everyone will probably be annoyed by me today! Haha!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• No but August 3rd is my birthday so I'll have a drink for you on the 2nd! Ah who am I kidding, I'd drink anyway.

• l9il9i member
    Hey date twin!!!! I can't believe it's almost here already!! We are leaving tomorrow to make the 12 hour drive back to our home town to start getting ready for everything. I don't really feel stressed yet, I'm sure that will come, but I am so excited about leaving I can hardly stand myself. Everyone will probably be annoyed by me today! Haha!

I knew I couldn't be there only one!  Enjoy your trip back and safe travels!

I think I'll get to that giddy stage next week, this week is still normal routine and work, next week is a short work week for me! 

• l9il9i member
    No but August 3rd is my birthday so I'll have a drink for you on the 2nd! Ah who am I kidding, I'd drink anyway.
    Happy early birthday. I'm sure there will be plenty more drinks on the 3rd to have one for you!
  • August 3rd checking in!  I don't know about anyone else, but I keep having these "oh shit, this is really happening" moments.  I think the first was when we secured a date.  Then when we got our invites.  Now it's the fact that I can say we have guests from out of town arriving this Saturday (his parents coming early to help with last minute details/lounge on the beach).  Holy shitsnacks.

I feel the same way--there MUST be something I'm forgetting, but...I really don't think there is!  We have our list, and there's only a few things left on it...I'm just nervous and excited and ready to get this show on the road.  Let's get married up in here.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards