Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews 7/23/2014

I had the time of my life! Beat vacation and wedding I have ever been to, by far. I had zero stress the entire time, I was prepared for something to be off or go wrong and nothing did. Unbelievable.

Aria A- Ok the only reason I give the minis is because of a little stress we had while booking and the group sales lady taking a vacation the week our reservations we due. We fixed it by booking for everyone. Our entire group stayed at aria and the regular rooms are beautiful, the hotel is beautiful and it was very peaceful and relaxing when we needed it. We had a corner suite and it was perfect they had chpagme for is and they came and did turn down service every night while we were out.

Thunder from down under - A++++++. My friends loved it. We has two girls celebrating their 30th bday and they suprised me with a bunch of bachelorette garb and way to many preface shots and drinks. I was pulled up on stage by my new "boyfriend". Aiden and Ohara he is gorgeous and it was so hilarious and fun. The humor is a bit raunchy but event grandmas were there having a great time.

Pampered brides-Elaine F. A+. She was amazing she showed up right on time, she is so organized and listens amazing. She really takes time to make sure ahe understands the look you want. She stopped frequently to double check that I was comfortable and happy with the progress. I felt beautiful. Her prices were very reasonable and I would recommend her to anyone!

Aria wedding chapel- A+. The pictures do not do the chapel justice. The bridal suite is so calming. My mom was in shock how stress free and relaxed I was. I got stage fright like 5 minutes before the ceremony but seeing my husband quickly calmed it. The officiant blew everyone away, some how he talked as if he knew us and was so sweet in his delivery. He even reared up which turned my grandma into a teary eyes mess.

Cashman-A. I start off by saying we skipped the high pressure sales meeting afterwards. The photographer was great, the photos he captured came out amazing even before he has touched them up. He gave us extra time, he was so nice saying it's because we were such a beautiful couple he wanted to get more pics, lol. I know a lot of brides read reviews and have some reservations but we loves our experience.

Wicked spoon- A. The food was yummy! I felt like we should have paid twice as much for the quality. Our guests were blown away. Somehow our price was $300 cheaper than the price quoted to us, so that was an even better bonus. We had 28 people and did the unlimited wine package with our dinners. We didn't reserve the private room because we didn't think we would meet the minimum but they have it to is anyways because no one else had reserved it. Services was great, we stayed for a really long time because everyone was enjoying themselves.

Earth limos- A+. Seriously the easiest limos party bus company I have ever worked with. We had 28 guests and we chose the 35 passenger party bus. We were all comfortable but an extra person or two would have started to feel cramped so I would def recommend siZing up a vehicle. We sent them an alcohol list, pretty much any alcohol we wanted, they had a flat stocking fee of $30 and they went tot he liquor store to purchase and had cups and waters and ice also available. We got so much and the price was so cheap compared to buying it on the strip, they provides us with a receipt from the liquor store. It was so simple. Our driver Jason was awesome he was so helpful his recommendations we spot on. I had a plan and he said we can do that, but suggested some minor changes to make it smoother and he was right. He took us to the strip sign, we needed a bathroom stop and he took is to some backdoor empty Excalibur bathroom so we didn't waste time we watches the bellagio fountains and his timing do the trips were perfect. He showed up early and sent a picture, when we came out there was a def wow factor for our guests. Music blaring drinks ready and a wonderful party atmosphere. I'll recommend him to everyone I meet. We are planning a group vacay next year so we promised Jason we would see him again. The price was well worth the enjoyment of all of our guests.

I am probably forgetting something but I'm exhausted. My friends and family were blown away. We had the wedding that people will be talking about for years. I'm on cloud 9 and so is my husband. I'll attach a few iphone pics my grandma took

Re: Reviews 7/23/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards