Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photo Book

Has anyone done a photo book online from their wedding photos? I bought a Groupon for PinterPix, but I'm not that impressed with it. So, I'm looking for recommendations - thanks!
We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: Photo Book

• Options
    Yes, I've had excellent experience with Artifact Uprising and Kolo. Both are more expensive than something like Shutterfly, but the quality is much higher--nicer paper, better printing, simpler and more elegant design options, and gorgeous covers.
  • Options
    I like Picaboo, for the more cost effective hardback book. I've used them for years and been happy withe results, but I haven't gotten a big fancy coffee table style book from them.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I just wrote a review but I ended up using Blurb books. We got our finished books today and I'm in love! I raced right out to buy the envelopes to send them out to my parents and sister :-) I will say it is a bit pricier than Shutterfly but if you decide to use it, Google promo codes before you finalize your order. I found one for 30% off of my first order. I will also say that my wedding photographer referred me to the site and told me that I should use ProLine Pearl for the paper choice as it really does make a difference in the appearance of the printed photos.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I did a 12x12 book with layflat pages with Shutterfly.

It turned out BEAUTIFULLY and everyone oos and aahs over it when they see it.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    If you want something that feels more like an album, but doesn't cost an arm and a leg - check out Artisan State. It is pretty great. The real leather cover options are limited, but we actually get the leatherette option for a year photo book for our family and it feels great and looks really good. Super thick pages.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards