Wisconsin

Dress Alterations - Suggestions?

Hello,

I'm looking for a great, affordable wedding dress alterer in Milwaukee.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Re: Dress Alterations - Suggestions?

• toniinzeotoniinzeo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one in Waukesha..it is who I am using. Is that too far?? Lemme know..I cannot remember her name right now but I can get it if you are willing to travel to waukesha...I am in Milwaukee too...and seriously it is like 23 mintues to get there.
  • jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am meeting with Caron at Caron's Alterations in Brookfield in a few weeks. She is in Stonewood Village. Some people recommended her.
  • edited December 2011
    Caron's alterations has gotten mixed reviews on this board, however, I had a great experience with her.  Prices were so-so, but she did a good job and was very nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've gone to Becky's in BayView a couple times.  She comes highly recommened on this board also.  Her number is 414-483-7870.
  • phatenigmaphatenigma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to use Althea Meinhardt.  She has a studio inside her home so her overhead is low.  She altered my friend's Melissa Sweet gown and did an absolutely amazing job!  She also saved my bridesmaid dress when a different person took it in too much.  I trust her more than the seamstress at Ultimate Bride where I am getting my dress and she will be so much more affordable.  I used to own a women's clothing boutique in Milwaukee and wish I would have known about her sooner.  I would have given her all of my alterations business.  Her number is 414-540-0613 and she lives in Glendale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards