Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any reviews for cake vendors?

We need someone that will deliver it to a hotel suite.  We probably aren't looking to feed more than 30 people, so I'm guessing we probably will want a small 2 tier cake. 

Re: Any reviews for cake vendors?

• Options
    We loved Drago Sisters! They delivered right on time and our cake turned out excellent
  • Options
    Another vote for Drago Sisters!!! @garciavegas2014‌ I'm happy to hear everything worked out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Drag Sisters too!! Best cake I've ever had!! We had the same size cake as your described small 2 tier to feed 30! We're already planning to use them for our 1 year anniversary.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Valerie, if you don't mind sharing, can you tell me about how much the cake cost?  I can't make much sense out of their price list for tiered cakes.
  • Options
    @tcnoble yes! She was great, they did extra on everything we had the 6" with 50 cupcakes she made Seahawks playing cards, poker chips, flowers on the top, unfortunately we only got one piece but it was awesome and the best price in town!
  • Options
    This is the photo of our Drago Sisters cake.  It was so good!  The top and bottom layers were vanilla cake with buttercream and strawberry, and the middle was red velvet and cream cheese.  (The top layer was for us to save).  We had 43 people at our wedding, and we had plenty of cake and even leftovers.  The prices were very reasonable.
  • Options
    Here is ours, we did cream cheese frosting, carrot cake with cream cheese layers, vanilla and chocolate cupcakes ... She has a extensive flavor list tho
  • Options
    KikiMiraKikiMira member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    We used Las Vegas custom cakes, It was delicious! We didn't have one complaint! I wish I could have had more! We did 2 types, marble cake with a mocha filling and a white cake with Bavarian cream filling with chocolate shaving and pear brandy. Ours was smaller and only fed 50 people, it was exactly what we requested as well. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @aggiespartan‌ sure our cake was 140.00 that was with the delivery charge too :)
  • Options
    wow!  That's amazing.  I think we're sold on Drago Sisters.
  • Options
    Valerie got a great my original plain 2 tier cake was going to be over $200 with delivery, my cake with cupcakes came to $192 with delivery
  • Options
    That's pretty good @garciavegas2014‌ considering you got cupcakes too!
  • Options
    I did a tasting with Sin City Cupcakes in June, and those booze infused cupcakes were delicious.  We tried 4 flavors and two of them hit it out of the park they were sooo good!  They were $44.00 a dozen for regular size and $34.00 a dozen for mini's.  If I remember correctly each one had what was equal to a shot of liquor.  They were really good and had a liquor infused filling.  I'm still not sure if I'm going to do those or a regular cake. 
  • Options
    I was just looking at Sin City. How much was the tasting? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was $40 for 4 different flavors, you got to pick any of their flavors.  They will bring them to you wherever you are staying on the strip. 
  • Options
    What flavors did you try? I've been eying them as well
  • Options
    Does anyone know if they do "virgin" ones? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We tried the Better Than Sex; Back in Black; Red Velvet Backseats, Little Havana Nights.  We all thought the Little Havana Nights and Back in Black were best, the Red Velvet Cabernet one was good too. The better than sex was good, the other 3 were just way better.  They will sub can sub alcohols for you too, like if you have a favorite whisky.  They are super nice and respond fast.  

They do "virgin" ones too. 
  • Options
    Just ordered my cake today from Drago Sisters! It's a small 2 tiered cake that will feed about 30 people. It is going to be $145 then $25 for delivery if we have someone meet them at valet and $50 for delivery if they have to park and bring it up to the room. I was surprised that there was no deposit required to be put on the schedule. We just have to touch base with her 2 weeks before and pay in full 72 hours ahead of time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards