Just Engaged and Proposals

Just engaged :)

ciaogiussiciaogiussi member
First Comment
Hi ladies (and gentlefolk)
New to this board! I actually signed up on Saturday night and was going to join as a non engaged member, and then he popped the question last night as I was about to go to sleep, so my role has changed.

Very excited, most people know now but i'm waiting for husband-to-be to tell his best men and THEN I can start announcing to all the semi friends on Facebook :)

I think we're going to go for November 2015 as it will be nice and cool.

Any tips on anything wedding related would be greatly appreciated :)

oh, photo;

Re: Just engaged :)

• Congratulations and happy planning! When you want to start, start by making a preliminary guest list and setting a budget. This will tell you how much space you need to host your guests and what kind of wedding you can afford.
  • Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I love the blue! Congratulations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beautiful--congratulations!
    Anniversary

• Yaaaaay congrats!! @slothiegal By the way I was walking in the metro yesterday (Montreal) and I came accross this huge poster with the cutest sloth on it. They're in Montreal at the Biodome for us to go visit them and I instantly thought about you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yaaaaay congrats!! @slothiegal By the way I was walking in the metro yesterday (Montreal) and I came accross this huge poster with the cutest sloth on it. They're in Montreal at the Biodome for us to go visit them and I instantly thought about you!
    Awwwww!!  So sweet of you to think of me and even more jealous!...you BETTER go visit and send some love to them from me  :P

Anniversary

• @slothiegal That pic is soooooo cute! Yes now every time I see anything sloth I think about you, what can I do. I tell myself "hmmm that slothiegal on TK would like this" lol. Unfortunately Biodome is a tad far from where I live and I really won't have time to visit them, but will end them all my good vibes from you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards