Wisconsin

Venues in the Fond du Lac area

My fiance and I are looking to possibly have our wedding in Fond du Lac (my hometown), but I feel the options are limited. Our wedding will probably be around 250-300. My fiance HATES the Ramada Crystal Ballroom, even though I love it. If you can think of anything, I would appreciate your help!

Re: Venues in the Fond du Lac area

• jsobotta07jsobotta07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how much these other venues hold but what about the Knights of Columbus or even the Holiday Inn.  The Holiday Inn turned me away because I had 100 people and would have a hard time meeting the food cost.

Good luck on your search.

Jess
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married outside of town in Mount Calvary (Maximillian's) It's extremely nice, has room for 600 people and has great food and a fantastic price (13.95 head for buffet $14.95 for family style)! I'm so excited I found it! It is about 25 minutes outside of town, but I think it's completely worth it.

http://maximillianshall.com/
  • tgude270tgude270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are having our reception at Rolling Meadows Golf Course.  Not sure what time of year you're getting married, but if it's between May and Oct you can have your reception out in their 40x100 ft tent that holds up to 300ppl.  We're having them rent a tent liner from the tent company to make the inside look a bit more elegant and using uplighting from our DJ to really make the space pop!!  I believe they also have a space on the course somewhere where you can have your ceremony if you're not getting married in a church.  You can also have Linstroms cater the wedding there at no additional charge (otherwise $3/plate extra for an outside caterer!!)  Tiffany is the lady in charge of all wedding stuff.

Other places we looked into in the area were Whispering Springs, Royal Ridges in Ripon, and the Heidel House in Green Lake, just for some other ideas.  Hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards