Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Places to take wedding pictures

Hi I'm having a hard time finding a place to take wedding pictures on the east side. Our ceremony is in euclid and the reception is in mentor. We have limited time so would like to stay around these areas. We don't want to go to a beach either. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Places to take wedding pictures

• Options
    I guess I should add we don't want the standard garden pictures would like something by a structure like bridge, brick walls, or railroad tracks.
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Squire's Castle
  • Options
    • Colby Park in Wickliffe - nice pond w/bridge going over it plus the exterior of city hall is very nice, it's an old mansion
    • Chagrin River Park in Eastlake/Willoughby off Lost Nation (right off freeway), nice park and a cool bridge going over the river
    • Boulevard of 500 flags in Eastlake, they also have a gazebo in the back area
    • Downtown Willoughby, has a gazebo and the brick buildings and some of the flower gardens will give a nice backdrop, then you can head down towards Willoughby Coal to get some railroad shots, they have an old train car in their parking lot. Willoughby Coal also has a big old brick building. The Vocational school there in Downtown willoughby has some nice looking but old looking stairs on the front of the different buildings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards